Perfect if your business broadband is out of contract
This is a great opportunity to upgrade your business to superfast fibre broadband and get it Free for the first year. To qualify for Free Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Broadband your business needs to be located in one of 50 cities eligible for Government Grant connection vouchers. (Use our postcode checker below).
Upgrade to Fibre and your business could:
- Do things faster –
increase your business’s productivity
- Improve customer service –
and business communications
- Access latest technologies –
like Hosted VoIP and video conferencing
Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Broadband
- 76Mb download speed
- 19Mb upload speed
- Unlimited usage
- Static IP included
- Wireless router
- 24 months contract
If you are not eligible for the Connection Voucher the first year cost will be £10/pm.
Add Unlimited Landline and Mobile calls
for just £12.50/pm
A Vonage Business phone line is the professional call solution that saves you money and ensures you put across a professional impression at all times. As well as Unlimited Landline and Mobile calls, this cloud-based phone system comes with no hefty set-up fees or long contracts.
- Smartphone app – Access business calls anywhere
- Phone number choice – with any area code
- Unlimited UK calling – Landlines and Mobiles
- Advanced calling features – Voicemail, call waiting, caller display, 3-way calling and many more
- Unlimited overseas call – to US, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Singapore plus Ireland landlines
- No hefty set-up costs – and no long term contracts
Check your postcode now
Don’t miss this opportunity to upgrade your business connectivity.
Contact our broadband advisors or complete the form above
1. Requires Plusnet Business Line rental £10.50/pm on a 24 month contract. Fibre Broadband is subject to availability. If Fibre is not available in your area standard broadband will be provided. Price reverts to £33.00/pm from month 13. If you are not in a Government Grant area the price for the first 12 months will be £10/pm.
Broadband speeds are subject to various factors inc. local availability, line test and distance from exchange. If your line won’t support the top speeds, we’ll offer the best available on your line. Conditions apply.You’ll get a more consistent speed with fibre broadband than you would with standard broadband. Speed may vary at certain times.
Restrictions on Connection Vouchers: Only one voucher can be awarded per business to connect one property. This should be a customers’ registered office or trading address. Multiple applications from the same business will be ineligible. Customers cannot use the voucher to provide a second high-speed or high-grade connection to their business premises/property, or for inter-site connectivity Customers must enter into a contract with BT Business (or another supplier) within 28 days of the date of the offer of a connection voucher. After 28 days their council may reserve the right to withdraw the offer and reallocate the funding.